Our Church Hall is a short 75 yd walk from the Church across the Church yard.
The present Hall was built in the late 1960’s to replace a much older, former school
hall, which had served the Church from the 1930’s. It was extended to it’s present
size in the late 1970’s.
Over 2014 it saw an extensive building and refurbishment project to provide a new
entrance and toilet facilities, refit the kitchen and generally overhaul and redecorate
the main hall.
It is regularly used by the Church for breakfast and chat after Sunday morning services,
Church meetings and socials.
It is also available for private booking.
The Hall is licensed for 150 people and has a bar, although for a social event, we
would recommend comfortably accommodating around 80 people in a formal seating arrangement,
or about 100 in an informal social around tables and chairs.
It has a sizable, hard wood dance floor and is used regularly by a dance school for
teaching, other regular users include a music society for rehearsal and occasional
concerts, a school club, yoga class and art group.
Enquiries about booking are made through the Church Office - 0191 410 0475.
Set out for a wedding reception
The Hall is currently closed due to Corona virus restrictions