Our Church Hall is a short 75 yd walk from the Church across the Church yard.
Originally built in the late ‘60’s to replace a much older, former school hall, which
had served the Church from the 1930’s, the Hall was extended to it’s present size
in the late 1970’s.
Over 2014 it has seen an extensive building and refurbishment project to provide
a new entrance and toilet facilities, refit the kitchen and generally overhaul and
redecorate the main hall.
The Hall is licensed for 150 people and has a bar, although for a social event, we
would recommend comfortably accommodating around 80 people in a formal seating arrangement,
or about 100 in an informal social around tables and chairs.
It has a sizable, hard wood dance floor and is used regularly by a dance school for
Enquiries about booking are made through the Church Office - 0191 410 0475.